We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated and hard-working professionals to join our Nicosia office as Audit Associates or Seniors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
- Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
- Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (incl. ACA and ACCA).
- 2-4 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com making reference to the code EA/CY/2020.