Location – any Baker Tilly offices in Athens, Nicosia, Limassol, Sofia, Bucharest or Chisinau
Baker Tilly Global Solutions is the specialist consulting venture of Baker Tilly South East Europe, delivering Digital Transformation, Procurement & Sourcing, Project Management, Cyber and GDPR solutions, to prestigious organisations in various industries and of different sizes in multiple countries.
Having recently won several exciting projects, we are seeking to expand our team with two professional Project Managers with hands-on experience in technology-related project implementations, across business applications and systems. The successful candidates will be based in one of the countries we are present and active (Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Moldova or Romania) and will have the opportunity to work in projects in any of these locations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple concurrent technology implementation projects
- Perform business processes and workflow modelling
- Coordinate customer and vendor resources for project delivery to budget and deadlines
- Develop, monitor and update Gantt Charts and effectively use other project management tools
- Support other specialised consulting projects in technology transformation, cyber security and privacy / GDPR
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree, in a Business and / or Technology-related field
- Project Management and / or Information Security / Technology Management certifications (PMP, CISM / CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer), will be considered an advantage.
- Experienced Project Manager with 4-6 years of relevant hands-on experience
- Hands-on knowledge of information technology implementations, such as ERP, Analytics, xCommerce applications
- Strong business process analysis skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
- Deadline-driven delivery mindset
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs and priorities
- Relationship-building capabilities
- Experience in active management of internal and external stakeholders
- Communication and active listening skills
- Impeccable time-management skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and support multi-country projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of business level Bulgarian and / or Romanian will be considered an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.