We invite applications from hard-working and high caliber professionals to join our Athens office in the position of Senior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a diverse client portfolio, including companies in various sectors and of different sizes.
- Record and maintain proper accounting records.
- Process invoices, receipts and payments.
- Prepare documentation related to the annual audit, Income Tax and VAT returns.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring the provision of excellent customer service (e.g. replying to client questions, requests and complaints in a timely manner).
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Prepare various regular and ad hoc progress reports to management.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field.
- First class Accountant with Signatory Rights.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax issues for S.A. and EPE.
- Experience with an ERP system is a prerequisite (SAP, ATLANTIS, Epsilon Net desirable).
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management and organizational skills
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com, making reference to the code ATH/SAC/2019.